Dr Gupta is an accredited Orthopaedic Surgeon at multiple hospitals in Sydney. All hospitals are nationally recognised for providing outstanding care, and setting benchmarks for the treatment of Orthopaedic conditions. Dr Gupta treats patients and operates at:
- Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (public and private)
- Institute of Rheumatology and Orthopaedics (public and private)
- St Vincent's Private Hospital (private)
- North Shore Private Hospital (private)
- The Mater Hospital (private)
For regional patients, we appreciate this may not be geographically convenient. However, we endeavor to minimise hospital stay, and get you home quickly.
For patients from the South Coast region, all your post-operative reviews can be performed in the Wollongong Rooms.